RRRASOC provides interactive recycling presentations for schools, Girl/Boy Scout troops, senior centers, robotics groups, and various clubs & organizations located within any of its nine member communities of Farmington, Farmington Hills, Milford, Milford Township, Novi, South Lyon, Southfield, Walled Lake, and Wixom.
The standard presentation covers the basics of recycling: What it is, why it is important, and how to do it properly. However, we are happy to adjust the material depending on your group’s interest/initiative or current classroom curriculum. Everyone is welcome to learn about recycling and why it is important.
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What information we need from you:
To deliver a beneficial presentation for your group or school, we need the following information to help us prepare:
- Name of your group and a short summary of what you’re all about
- Number of people attending the presentation
- For classes etc., we try to keep group sizes to around 30 and avoid assembly settings in order to make the presentation more interactive
- Age range of people in the presentation
- Your contact information or that of whoever is coordinating the presentation
- Date and time you would like to have the presentation or a list of potential time slots
- Location of presentation
- A short description of what you’d like to get out of the presentation